Thursday, January 14, 2010

Can we use any color to do french manicure like gray, light pink?

im out of white nail polish and i have gray pink red all colors but not white. n also have very short nails and i want to know what colors to use for french manicure expect whiteCan we use any color to do french manicure like gray, light pink?
absolutely.I have an aunt who is a manicurist and she uses almost any colour to do a french manicure.pink is my favorite...Can we use any color to do french manicure like gray, light pink?
A French manicure mainly refers to the style with the tips painted, traditionally white. I once saw a salon that had something called an American manicure, where they did blue or red tips and the nail was white. However, you can use any color for your tips. I sometimes paint a light pink over my entire nail, then I put either white or purple on the tip, and finish with top coat. It's a fun look (can't do it often because I suck at doing French manicures, and a friend does it for me sometimes). If you go to a salon and request a French manicure with different colors, they'd do it for you for probably the same price.

No comments:

Post a Comment