Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ok, so have you ever seen those manicures where the tips are colored like hot pink?

Well, i was wondering...how do you think that would look as a pedicure? I work in a professional environment and I don't think fluorescent pink nail tips is appropriate but would it be cute on toes? I wear closed-toed shoes to work but i wear flip flops all the time when i'm not at work...i appreciate your opinions!Ok, so have you ever seen those manicures where the tips are colored like hot pink?
def cute!Ok, so have you ever seen those manicures where the tips are colored like hot pink?
Yeah...give it a shot. I couldnt find a pedicure with pink but check this out...it is sorta similar :-)


http://www.esthersnc.com/articles/french鈥?/a>
its amazing and makes she feet look more kep up then just polish.bc polish chips hard core on toes
I think it would look great!


Go for it! (:
i think that it would look awesome if your nails matched

No comments:

Post a Comment