Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am wearing a metallic teal nailpolish and my nails look well manicured. Is this color unprofessional?

It depends on where you work. If you work in a conservative, formal company that color or the metallic look might seem unprofessional. In a more casual workplace, on the other hand it might look just fine. Do other women in your company wear that type of nail polish (especially women in management positions)?I am wearing a metallic teal nailpolish and my nails look well manicured. Is this color unprofessional?
No, it's quite nice. I love teal and manicured nails can never look unprofessional. I think that the chipped black polish that seems to such a fad right now looks far more unprofessional. Or dirty bitten to the quick nails. And I see both everywhere, one fashion columnist had an article on how to get that chipped look. And where did you get metallic teal polish? I've been looking all over for a replacement for my empty bottle of revlon's Tidal Wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment