Friday, January 15, 2010

Getting a Manicure/Pedicure today? Color??

I'm getting my nails done later today and I don't know what color to do! I'm treating myself for back to school so it's just for fun... nothing special. I'm going to be a junior in high school. I LOVE fashion and I want my nails to look trendy and cute! I was thinking a french manicure on my nails but I don't know if that will look too fancy and I think my nails are too short. And I don't want fake nails. But I don't know. What's a trendy color for my fingernails and toenails?? Thanks! =)


Oh and if I got a french manicure I know last time I got one they asked for like what shape do I want my nails and stuff..?? What do you think? Getting a Manicure/Pedicure today? Color??
I am too!


I was going to ask the same thing.


Then I went onto google and typed in nails and a bunch came up.


I have gotten the french before but I find it boring.


I am going to get this:


http://www.nails-in-preston.co.uk/testpi鈥?/a>


But I'm going to do black and silver.


Hope I helped.


:)


Hope they turn out great!Getting a Manicure/Pedicure today? Color??
I just got my nails done!


There really cute, its like a french manicure with little hearts on it. But it was airbrushed so its not fake. Get a french manicure too! But instead of doing white tips try like red or hot pink or something. And get square nails with rounded edges. Have fun=)

No comments:

Post a Comment