Thursday, January 14, 2010

Do you think french tips or full color would be better for manicure?

if color whats nice for summer? tan skinDo you think french tips or full color would be better for manicure?
do french tips, but instead of white, do a bright pink, purple, or red. maybe even a green or blue





trust me its adorable


i just got a pink tip with a flower design pedicure today and its darlingDo you think french tips or full color would be better for manicure?
Definitally white french tip with a natural light pink for the rest of your nail. It's very feminine and looks great in the summer. Plus, since your tan they should stand out. Just be careful not to have them cut to long.
For the summer, I'd suggest something like a orange-ish color - that'll go great for tanned skin. (I do like French nails, but it's over done, plus it's summer, so choose a brighter color!) :)
I'd go with nikknakk...'s Idea. I actually have the same right now. I'm pale so I have like a dark blue with a line of red glitter for July 4th but you should probably go with a brighter color like she mentioned.
I personally love french tips and I'm thinking of getting them done for the summer :)





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aosy8MDVeLxtn75T8xMZfujsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090610223501AA0DZDw
Full color is the top

No comments:

Post a Comment