Saturday, January 2, 2010

What is your favorite manicure color?

Or which one you always go for it?What is your favorite manicure color?
french , black, silver, mauve...What is your favorite manicure color?
definitly pink (doesn't even matter what shade)


Beacuse pink would like be seen from ffar away and it brings out your nails. At least for me.
Any frosted pink or coral shade, hate black cherry, very deep or unnatural shades( blue, green,etc)
Any shade of pink!
red colour for my toes ,it makes my feet look whiter and brighter


and


french tips for my fingernails cause they look clean or clear with a diamond on it
french...


light shade of pink and white!


i love it!
Hmm...I don't like anything on my fingernails really, because with laundry, dishes, etc., it just chips and looks nasty so quickly, but I DO like darkish colors on my toenails...deep red...even black, which is what I have right now. I never thought I'd like black, but I actually love it... ;-)
definetely red!!!!i absolutely adore it on my nails:D
pink
red if the girl skin is white. pink if she is dark-skinned.
The one I always go for it is the pearl colour.(almost always white pearl)


Nails are always nice, and natural.


With short nails I prefer light colours.......I share the same colours than Belier
browns and oranges
i always lyk to get a french manicure its very pretty dont you agree!!
Get all te colors of the rainbow, or a french maicure, or all your favorite colors you should pick 5 or 10 colors
.Clear %26amp; white = french manucure.


Beige, light pink, almond white, light brown.
i used to keep them à la naturel.... no color :P but i've been wearing nail polish for about two months now.. my fave color is silvered blue.. i wear it most times :) i also love the dark red color... i have one bottle of that but i haven't used it for quite a long time.. i hope it's still good.. :s
hey beautiful





im not into those things.. yes i am a girl but not into it


but if i had to choose id say.. that clear light natural colour
yellow/blue
It is called Mauve..... My very favorite.
I havnt had one since never, didnt know they came in colors!!!
p!nk
I do french manicure, but instead of the clear coat I have them put on a pinkish clear coat. its FABULOUS (mostly on my toes because I dont get my finger nails did, just my toe nails.)
Pink!! q:
My fav colour is not Pink,but its only my fav colour in manicure,i like baby pink colour,and french manicure!
oh i hate those manicans cloths look so good on them and when i put them on it looks crap








ooohhhhh you said manicure whats that????
  • aveeno cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment