Friday, January 15, 2010

Different colors for french manicure?

anyone have any tips for french manicures? like, do you use any other color combinations? also how long are your nails? thanksDifferent colors for french manicure?
you can do any color u want. i used to change my colors every 2 weeks. do what ever u feel like, have her try out a color and see if you like it. it only takes a second to take it off and try different colors. my nail lenght varies. i love em long, but have to keep them fairly short for work. just have fun, its not permanent so play around with colors and designs.Different colors for french manicure?
I once did my nails the french manicure way except i used light pink for the base and hot pink/fuschia for the tip. I hope to try white and silver or metallic sky blue next holidays (no nail polish at school). Um..nail length, mine weren't that long. I actually grew them, then filed them down.
my nails r about the size of those press on nails n sometimes i use colors pink red black blue and light colors for the tips and just use either nautral color or a combinting color to go w/ the tips

No comments:

Post a Comment