Friday, January 15, 2010

French manicure or just one color? for the nails and toenails.?

French manicure is the classiest looking and goes with everything.


For toes you should pick something fairly neutral but a little fun like a light pink.French manicure or just one color? for the nails and toenails.?
French is the hottest for the mani and the pedi.French manicure or just one color? for the nails and toenails.?
The classic french manicure is a sheer shade on the nail and a white stripe on the tips. You can either use a sheer peachy colour or a sheer pink or a clear beige so no there is more than one colour you can have in a French manicure so long as it is sheer. Most pharmacies and department stores sell French Manicure Kits complete with both polishes and nail tip guides.





The French Manicure has been around since the 1930's when Max Factor designed the look for some of Hollywood's starlets.
french manicure
I like the french manicure for both...I had my toenails done this way for my summer wedding (wearing open-toed shoes) and I loved them.
I think french manicure is cooler
French, American, all one color - have fun! You only live once!
you must be a diva and have a solid color dear for the hands and toes


avon have this new nail polish it is a strip no mess or drips


call me kim


773-928-0226

No comments:

Post a Comment