Thursday, January 14, 2010

Polish color! Pick my manicure color?

OK, I have these:





A bluey-green


black


orange


fushia (or however you spell it. lol)


red


white


plain blue


I have pink, but don't suggest it. I'm not a pink girl.


clear. ;)





I need to go shopping. :( All of my good polishes recently ran out/dried. I added thinner, but they just got chunky so I added a little more and now it's all thin/chunky/weird. whatever.Polish color! Pick my manicure color?
ulta is having a sale on opi nail polish...haha. hmm, i would wear pink :) it's what i have on mine now.Polish color! Pick my manicure color?
Sephora has this really pretty color called Sweet Orange, it's a pink/coral color with tiny gold flecks. If you are going for a french manicure, I like Nude Peach by Laura. Here's a link. http://www.lauramercier.com/products/col鈥?/a>
dont worry visit the source....
plaine blue or white
white and fuscia
Blue-green sounds pretty.
Red are black will always look good :)
I choose Black. It shows you mean business.
bluey-green nice calm color but not to girly
blue green!
  • aveeno cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment