Thursday, January 14, 2010

Manicure Help (Polish color and advice?)?

I am getting a manicure this coming friday and I was wondering if there are any ways to boost my nail growth and to make it hard? Any remedies? I also was wondering what polish should I get? What color is very ';in'; now??Manicure Help (Polish color and advice?)?
You could get a strengthening nail polish in clear, and use some cuticle oil to heal cracking and hang nails. Colours that are really in right now are like, navy blues, deep purple, neons and blacks. Anything that pops!





For the healing products, check out the Sally Hanson section in your local drugstore. They're stuff is great!Manicure Help (Polish color and advice?)?
There are many different bottom and top coats that are for growth and nourishing nails.. you can pick any.


French Manicures are always in, but red is always nice, and all different shades of purple :)


Hope I helped !
To boost nail growth take vitamins. Like flinstone vitamins. And stuff It wont work by friday but hey it works. Also hard as nails will make them hard... As for color I don't now I always wear blue

No comments:

Post a Comment