Friday, January 15, 2010

If I get my fingernails french manicured, should I do my toes the same, or a solid color?

I'm having pictures made this weekend. Which way would look better? Thanks!If I get my fingernails french manicured, should I do my toes the same, or a solid color?
I think that even though you probably could pull off having two different styles, having the same color on your hands and toes looks more classy.If I get my fingernails french manicured, should I do my toes the same, or a solid color?
Well if you want the toenails to stay polished, then i would do a solid color. Because the french PEDicures are not really in anymore, because they tend to chip off and look ratty. Do a light pink or something like that :)





However if it's just a one time thing, get them to match. But.. like i said, if you want it to last, don't.





鈾ess
Either would look fine,but I like my toes being different. French manicured also matches everything, so if you don't know what you're wearing, I would do the french manicured so you're not limited. =D
The beauty of a french manicure is that everything matches with them..I think you should get a solid color..with a design on the toe...french pedicures don't last too long either..as soon as one peice chips off..its over.






Matching


=]


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


Mine?^^
I think there is nothing more classy than french manicured toenails and fingernails.
I love french manicures! :3 The first time I got one, I did my toes the same, I think it looks a lot better, but it's you choice. :]
I would do both french manicure on toes and nails its would look really good! =] Good luck I hope I helped =]
I like toes with a french pedicure. I think it would look good it they matched too.
if you're going to do your fingernails you might as well have them match your toes! i think everyone agrees that matching is classier!
Matching
I love the french tip, it always looks so bright and fresh! Good Luck! :)
I think that the you should do your toes the color of the french part
for pictures i would suggest matching so that people don't get distracted by your toes
whatever you prefer really. I like getting colors on my toes with white flowers. =)
Most definitely It would look good!
I think it looks good when they match.
yes. matching looks better. especially if you are gonna wear open toed shoes.
I liek it when it matches
i think you should get your toes done the same :)
I tend to french manicure both my fingers and toes, that's what I am doing for my senior pictures...always looks classy.
I'd match them both. It would look better! =D
yout should get them to match

No comments:

Post a Comment