Friday, January 15, 2010

Manicure and pedicure color ideas?

Im going to get a mani/pedi tomorrow. Since its going to be fall i want a color thats in. IDEAS?!?!Manicure and pedicure color ideas?
Your mani/pedi won't last for more than two weeks tops, so it's too early to wear the new ';in'; fall colors like navy, forest green and gray. Go for something in between, and don't match your toes and your fingernails. That is not in style anymore. Wear an orange or peach color on your hands and a pale neutral on your toes, like pink or beige, or do the neutral on your hands and the peach on your toes. If you wear the lighter color on your hands, then chips won't show up as easily and you can make your manicure last a little longer. I always bring my own polish to the salon so that if I need touch-ups I can do it myself at home. If you are going to purchase your own polish, make sure it's OPI. Don't buy a drugstore brand because they chip and fade and don't last at all. Keeping your nails and toes looking perfect is a full-time job. Trust me, I know.Manicure and pedicure color ideas?
Dark red!!!
  • aveeno cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment