Friday, January 15, 2010

French manicure, but ring fingernail tip is colored?

Does anyone know what this means? Why do some women paint the tip a different color like green or black only on the ring finger?French manicure, but ring fingernail tip is colored?
The whole tip is a solid color, or theres a design on that finger in color? I know i'll get designs painted on my ring finger. Not sure why exactly that i choose that one, i just do. I think it looks funny on any other fingerFrench manicure, but ring fingernail tip is colored?
idk. i dont get it. i think its weird
I do that, but not a different color, usually I just add something extra to that nail. Not sure why, I've always done it though. It's a girl thing.
It means they're either trying to be unique or think it looks cool.
I dont know but I'm going along with the trend :]





Right now my tips are pink but both ring fingers have a white designs but no pink. Before , the tip was pink and the 2 ring fingers were white [no design] Its cool :]

No comments:

Post a Comment