Thursday, January 14, 2010

Im getting a french manicure (gel) and i want a solid color on my toes... but what color?

its for my graduation picures. im going to change outfits, one is all black and fancy and im going to wear black and gold stillettos with it, the other is a bit casual, royal blue and white and im going to wear white wedges with them... plus my graduation gown (white wedges). so what color should i wear on my toes??? will it clash with the french manicure?Im getting a french manicure (gel) and i want a solid color on my toes... but what color?
Brick red.Im getting a french manicure (gel) and i want a solid color on my toes... but what color?
i was about to say a bright green. love that on my toes...then i read the rest and was all nope thats not gonna work...LOL.


ide say red though. looks nice with white and black. or maybe do a french manicure on the toes.
Red. Since a lot of women paint their nails red it makes it sort of ';neutral'; and will match with everything (except a red dress/shoes!) plus it looks good on toe nails. It will also look nice with your french manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment