Friday, January 15, 2010

When you get a manicure done, do you prefer a French one, or do you pick a specific color?

I like to do a combination of the two. I prefer a pink french manicure. I think it looks better then the usual french style.When you get a manicure done, do you prefer a French one, or do you pick a specific color?
I pick a color. I like to keep my nails kind of short, so a neutral color looks best. Also, I find that the white on the French Manicure often chips off, so touch-ups are needed more often.When you get a manicure done, do you prefer a French one, or do you pick a specific color?
Color is my choice. I prefer reds, purples and rusts.
It depends on my mood but mostly I like the french manicure because it is natural looking and you don't have to worry about it matching your clothing day to day.
French manicure all the way.
I will only get a color if it's for a special occasion, to accent my outfit. Otherwise, I get french manicure. My daily wardrobe style changes so much, and is so different, that I'd have to change my polish every day if I wore color. Plus, french manicure is more sophisticated.
I prefer an ';American Manicure'; on my own nails, grown out.
i prefer french manicure, with some sparkly gems and jewls made in a design on my nail...it makes my nails look preety
depends on if I am getting them painted for an occasion or not.
I really like au naturale.... bright colours are so hard to mix and match with.
I always have my nails and toenails match...I always pick hot red......
Colors, just like rainbows!!
uh well me i prefor the french i luv it sooooo much
I usuallay do a french, but sometimes I like to choose colors especially in the spring time.
I pick French manicures, they make your nails look so clean !
usually a specific color, because the colors i pick reflect me! thats what i want.
you should get a french is more delicate
It depends but I prefer color

No comments:

Post a Comment