Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gold shoes what color manicure/pedicure?

Idk what color to do my toes with a gold shoe, its my 1st cousins wedding, my dress is gorgous i dont have a gold shoe yet but i diffently have to go wit a gold shoe.. If u no what color should i go with?Gold shoes what color manicure/pedicure?
do a shimmery gold color. or french tips go with everything! have fun.Gold shoes what color manicure/pedicure?
French is good. You could also do a really, really light shimmery pink. It would look like you don't have anything on, but when the light hit it, it would be shimmery. I do that when I have a ';flashy'; shoe.
Do french that goes with everything, or you can do a champagne kind of color.
id just go french


because then it doesnt destract from the pretty dress and shoes


and theres no risk of it looking too much or tacky
peach and champagne
Black with little skulls and pink hearts...lol...jk....probly french

No comments:

Post a Comment